Call Us At 1-800-DRY-ME-OUT For Immediate Help
- Complete mold removal and mold cleanup company
- A+ BBB rating
- Angie’s List Super Service Award winner 2014-2017 with 160+ 5-star reviews
- Free estimates
- We bill directly to insurance
- Multiple Florida Licensed Mold Remediators on staff
Damage from water in your home is bad enough; with the level of damage that can be sustained, it could be days or weeks before your home is habitable again. The destructive power of water is unparalleled by any other force, with the possible exception of large scale house fires. The real problem with water however, is that left untreated, it can rapidly turn into a one-two punch designed to render your home uninhabitable as well as threatening the health of your family.
The Mold Removal Company You Deserve
Mold is the single most common and notorious byproduct of damage by water. It is also the most dangerous. Generally appearing within a day or so of a water event, mold establishes quickly due to the extraordinarily high moisture content, spreads rapidly (for the same reason), and may prove extremely difficult to properly remediate.
Being mold damage contractors, 1-800-Dry-Me-Out™ is aware of the considerable threat posed by uncontrolled mold growth, and we proudly remove mold, and offer mold remediation as one of our many water restoration services. We also offer mold inspections and mold testing so you don’t have to worry about unnecessary work done in the areas not needed. Don’t use just any of the mold damage companies you find, we are fully licensed and have an A+ BBB rating as well as having Angie’s List awards for multiple years.
The Danger of Mold Damage
Mold comes in various species, and with various levels of health related risks. From allergens that produce mild allergic reactions such as sneezing and skin irritation, to toxic mold such as the notorious “black mold” that cause more severe respiratory problems, any mold should be inspected and remediated by a trained professional. Mold damage can become a serious threat if not handled in a timely manner. It’s crucial to begin the mold cleanup and removal process as soon as possible to prevent further spreading.
Too many homeowners make the mistake of believing that solving their problem is simply a matter of killing the mold. This is a mistake. If the affected area is not properly treated, making the environment inhospitable for mold growth, then the problem will simply come back at a later date. No, the area must be properly treated, cleaned, disinfected, sanitized, dehumidified, and well ventilated in order to make sure you don’t find yourself dealing with the problem on repeated occasions.
Handling Your Mold Cleanup and Removal
1-800-Dry-Me-Out™ understands the need for quality mold remediation Palm Harbor services, which is our mold remediation company has taken the time to make sure our Immediate Response Team is properly trained and equipped with the latest procedures and tools to handle the mold problem in your home. We are the first choice mold removal contractors for Florida’s West Coast when it comes to mold removal, remediation, and other water restoration needs.
We offer 24/7 service (which means we answer our own phones no matter when you call) and we offer same day emergency service (no vague promises to “get back to you the next business day”). What this means is that you make the call to 1-800-Dry-Me-Out™, and we have a trained, experienced, and certified technician at your service in short order, ready to properly assess your problem and begin the removal and remediation process.
- Multiple State Licensed Mold Remediators on staff.
- Mold becomes a problem inside a home or business when there’s excessive humidity or moisture for an extended period of time. The problem can originate from sudden water releases, like a burst pipe or large spill that goes untreated, or from a chronic condition, such as a leaking roof or plumbing. Even high humidity or warm, moist air condensing on cool surfaces can trigger mold problems. It’s always best to have the mold evaluated and removed by a certified professional.
- Mold can grow almost anywhere in a home or business if conditions permit. If there is visible growth on painted wall surfaces, property owners should be concerned about what may be growing on the wall’s opposite side. The environment inside the walls of a house often differs drastically from the outside and could create a perfect haven for mold. If the wall remains wet for a prolonged period, it’s almost guaranteed that the mold growth on the back side will be worse than on the front. At that point, containing the work space and removing moldy materials, followed by cleaning of salvageable framing, are the best options.
Depending on the degree of contamination (there are four levels of mold growth, and four levels of mold remediation), we may require a microbiologist to test the area and create a plan of action.
Follow the plan of action created by microbiologist, including coordinating repair of leak, extracting water, drying structure and removing and remediating the mold damage.
Call Now for Mold Damage Repairs
Our Palm Harbor mold removal and cleanup company is certified through the Clean Trust, as well as a member in good standing with the Florida Better Business Bureau.
When you are in need of mold damage repairs, call 1-800-Dry-Me-Out™ today and get rid of the mold threat. It is our commitment to treat your family like our own!
Learn More About Palm Harbor FL
Palm Harbor was originally called Sutherland, a shortening of Southern Land and Development Company, the group that originally platted the community as Sutherland, Hillsborough County, in 1888. The name was changed to Palm Harbor in 1925. Palm Harbor was originally settled by area pioneers in 1865. J.C. Craver was the first Northerner to permanently settle in this portion of Hillsborough County. According to Craver’s diary, still in the family, he came here in the winter of 1877 upon the advice of his physician. A post office commission under the name of Bay St. Joseph was granted in 1878, this being the earliest written record of the community. The name Bay St. Joseph was used only a short time before Yellow Bluff replaced it. But that name proved relatively short-lived, as a few years later its negative connotation with the yellow fever epidemic gave way to its present name. Palm Harbor was originally called Sutherland after a post office was granted in 1888, the same year the railroad came through.
Today, Palm Harbor is home to attractions such as the Wall Springs Park.
We provide mold damage services to Palm Harbor FL, including 33756, 33760, 33762, 33764, 33770, 33771, 33773, 33774, 33778.