Call Us 24/7 at (800) 379-6368
“It was a pleasure working with this company to help me through a stressful situation. They responded quickly and were at my house the same day I called. They provided daily moisture level updates and provided the documentation needed for my home insurer. I highly recommend this company!” – Sandra S. View more reviews
Taking Care of Your Water Damage Cleanup
1-800-DRY-ME-OUT is the premier provider of flood cleanup, removal, and restoration services in Winter Haven, FL and all the surrounding areas. We believe in providing quality, courteous and professional water cleanup and water removal services to ultimately return your home or business back to its pre-loss condition – fast.
We are the HIGHEST RATED COMPANY in multiple categories earning an “A” rating on Angie’s List, we are an A+ BBB-Accredited Business, and we are Lead-Safe Certified Firm. In addition, we won the Angie’s List Super Service Award in multiple categories for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Call our water damage restoration company, 1-800-DRY-ME-OUT now to get things back to the way they should be – the way things were before water damage had occurred.
Your Top Winter Haven Mold Removal and Cleanup Specialists
1-800-Dry-Me-Out™ understands the need for quality black mold remediation services, which is why our Winter Haven mold remediation company has taken the time to make sure our Immediate Response Team is properly trained and equipped with the latest procedures and tools to handle the mold damage cleanup and mold damage repairs in your home. Among other mold damage companies, we are the first choice for mold removal contractors for Florida’s West Coast when it comes to mold removal and other water restoration needs.
Flood Cleanup & Water Removal Process
If your home or business is experiencing water damage, it’s important to start the water damage cleanup process sooner than later. Starting flood cleanup right away increases the likelihood of saving water-soaked furniture, rugs, carpet, clothes, and other items.
Using the right procedures and materials can help people save cherished belongings and even prevent their homes from being condemned. Our Winter Haven water restoration company specializes in removing the results of flood damage, but the success for water damage restoration depends on the severity of the damage and how much water there currently is. We use high-tech equipment and well-documented procedures to control any and all flood and water damage.
No matter if you had large-loss from sudden storm damage, or just have broken pipe water damage or even simpler leaky pipe water damage, settling moisture will impact your home negatively. If you experience a water damage disaster, we make it our mission to check your home from top to bottom to make sure that all excess water and moisture is eliminated.
24/7 Water Damage Services in Winter Haven FL
1-800-Dry-Me-Out™ understands the need for quality mold remediation Winter Haven services, which is why our mold remediation company has taken the time to make sure our Immediate Response Team is properly trained and equipped with the latest procedures and tools to handle the mold problem in your home. We are the first choice mold removal contractors for Florida’s West Coast when it comes to mold removal, remediation, and other water restoration needs.
The priority of our water damage restoration company is the safety and health of our customers, and our ultimate goal is to return things back to “normal” as quickly as possible for you. We’re always available to handle any size of home water damage restoration job, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide water damage services to Winter Haven and the surrounding areas.
Equipped to Handle Any Flood Damage Crisis
Our water damage company is equipped and staffed to handle any size of problem, whether you’re a victim of storm or hurricane damage or you’ve discovered broken or leaky pipes, bathtub overflow, sink overflow, toilet overflow and leaks, air conditioner leaks, refrigerator, washing machine, water heater, and dishwasher overflow, warped hardwood floors, or sump pump failure. We can arrive on the scene within minutes, and all it takes is one phone call.
We can handle any need that you have from start to finish. The first thing we do in most cases is to make sure the source of the flood water is contained and that you and your contents are safe, then we perform complete water removal and water cleanup. We use state-of-the-art equipment for fast and complete structural drying, dehumidification and cleanup, then work to make sure your contents are restored to the previous condition. Then we take care of any needed water restoration and provide full water damage repair services.
Sewage Backup Cleanup & Removal
In addition to our regular water damage cleanup, If you have sewage damage, we also provide safe sewage cleanup and sewage removal to keep you and your loved ones safe. Raw sewage is difficult to mitigate and is extremely dangerous. It contains high amounts of harmful bacteria and there are serious health risks associated with sewage damage. Blackwater has the potential to cause extreme damage. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage can cause disease, can destroy your valuables and cause severe damage to your property. Because of this, only trained water damage repair professionals with the right equipment should handle sewage backup cleanup.
The Winter Haven Mold Removal Company You Deserve
Mold is the single most common and notorious byproduct of damage by water. It is also the most dangerous. Generally appearing within a day or so of a water event, mold establishes quickly due to the extraordinarily high moisture content, spreads rapidly, and may prove mold mitigation to be extremely difficult to properly remediate. Being a mold cleanup company with expert mold damage contractors, 1-800-Dry-Me-Out™ is aware of the considerable threat posed by uncontrolled mold growth, and we proudly remove mold and offer mold remediation and mold repairs as one of our many water restoration services. We also offer mold inspections and mold testing so you don’t have to worry about unnecessary work done in the areas not needed.
The Danger of Mold Damage
Mold comes in various species, and with various levels of health-related risks. From allergens that produce mild allergic reactions such as sneezing and skin irritation, to toxic mold such as the notorious “toxic black mold” that cause more severe respiratory problems, any mold should be inspected and remediated by a trained mold detection professional for the best mold remediation results. Mold damage can become a serious threat if not handled in a timely manner. It’s crucial to begin mold services such as mold cleanup and removal process as soon as possible to prevent further spreading.
Too many homeowners make the mistake of believing that solving their problem is simply a matter of killing the mold. This is a mistake. If the affected area is not properly treated, making the environment inhospitable for mold growth, then the problem will simply come back at a later date. No, mold in house, mold in furniture, mold in carpets, mold in drywall and mold in upholstery must be properly treated, cleaned, disinfected, sanitized, dehumidified, and well ventilated in order to make sure you don’t find yourself dealing with the problem on repeated occasions. Reach out to mold companies near you as soon as possible when you need mold removal services to properly cleanup and remove any mold in Winter Haven FL.
24/7 Licensed Mold Services
We offer 24/7 service (which means we answer our own phones no matter when you call) and we offer same day emergency service (no vague promises to “get back to you the next business day”). What this means is that you make the call to 1-800-Dry-Me-Out™, and we have a trained, experienced, and certified technicians at your service in short order, ready to properly assess your problem and begin the removal and remediation process.
- Multiple State Licensed Mold Remediators on staff.
- Mold becomes a problem inside a home or business when there’s excessive humidity or moisture for an extended period of time. The problem can originate from sudden water releases, like a burst pipe or large spill that goes untreated, or from a chronic condition, such as a leaking roof or plumbing. Even high humidity or warm, moist air condensing on cool surfaces can trigger mold problems. It’s always best to have the mold evaluated and removed by a certified professional.
- Mold can grow almost anywhere in a home or business if conditions permit. If there is visible growth on painted wall surfaces, property owners should be concerned about what may be growing on the wall’s opposite side. The environment inside the walls of a house often differs drastically from the outside and could create a perfect haven for mold. If the wall remains wet for a prolonged period, it’s almost guaranteed that the mold growth on the back side will be worse than on the front. At that point, containing the workspace and removing moldy materials, followed by cleaning of salvageable framing, are the best options.
Depending on the degree of contamination (there are four levels of mold growth and four levels of mold remediation), we may require a microbiologist to test the area and create a plan of action.
Follow the plan of action created by microbiologist, including coordinating the repair of a leak, extracting water, drying the structure and removing and remediating the mold damage.
The Do’s and Don’ts for when water damage occurs
- Mop up and blot as much excess water as possible.
- After removing any lamps or tabletop items, wipe water from wood furniture.
- Prop up wet upholstery cushions in an area with good airflow for even drying.
- Place aluminum foil, china saucers or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpets.
- Turn on A/C for maximum drying in summer; open windows to help speed drying in winter.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying.
- Move valuable art to a safe place.
- Blot wet carpeting and hardwood floors with clean towels.
- Open suitcases and luggage to dry, in sunlight if possible.
- If ceilings are sagging, punch small holes to relieve trapped water after placing pans beneath.
- Leave wet fabrics in place – dry as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Leave books, magazines, or other items with colored ink on wet carpet or floors.
- Use your regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TVs or other electrical appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
The #1 Water Damage Company in Winter Haven FL
The residents of Winter Haven are some of our most loyal customers. We understand how stressful it can be to live in a humid subtropical climate so close to the ocean. Widespread flooding and frequent rainstorms can pose a serious threat to your property and require water cleanup. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency flood damage cleanup and restoration services. Call us at 1-800-DRY-ME-OUT and we can be at your home in minutes to prevent further damage to your property.
When you have an emergency water damage situation on your hands, choose the water damage company you can trust – choose 1-800 Dry Me Out.