Call Us 24/7 at (800) 379-6368
“It was a pleasure working with this company to help me through a stressful situation. They responded quickly and were at my house the same day i called. They provided daily moisture level updates and provided the documentation needed for my home insurer. I highly recommend this company!” – Sandra S. View more reviews
1-800-DRY-ME-OUT is the premier provider of flood cleanup, removal and restoration services in Yalaha, FL and all the surrounding areas. We believe in providing quality, courteous and professional water cleanup and water removal services to ultimately return your home or business back to its pre-loss condition – fast.
Our priority is the safety and health of our customers, and our ultimate goal is to return things back to “normal” as quickly as possible for you. We’re always available to handle any size of water damage restoration job, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That’s only part of our mission, however. We also recognize the places within our community in which we may be of assistance and provide enrichment and volunteering, donating time and efforts to enriching the lives of those we serve.
We are the HIGHEST RATED COMPANY in multiple categories earning an “A” rating on Angie’s List, we are an A+ BBB-Accredited Business, and we are Lead-Safe Certified Firm. In addition, we won the Angie’s List Super Service Award in multiple categories for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Call 1-800-DRY-ME-OUT now to get things back to the way they should be – the way things were before water damage had occurred.
Taking Care of your Yalaha Flood Damage
If your home or business is experiencing water damage, it’s important to start the water damage cleanup process sooner than later. Starting flood cleanup right away increases the likelihood of saving water-soaked furniture, rugs, carpet, clothes, and other items.
Using the right procedures and materials can help people save cherished belongings and even prevent their homes from being condemned. Our Yalaha water restoration company specializes in removing the results of flood damage, but the success for water damage restoration depends on the severity of the damage and how much water there currently is. We use high-tech equipment and well-documented procedures to control any and all flood and water damage.
Yalaha Water Removal Services
We are equipped and staffed to handle any size of problem, whether you’re a victim of storm or hurricane damage or you’ve discovered a broken or leaky pipe, a sewer line break, a sink or toilet overflow, or a malfunctioning appliance like a water heater, washing machine, dishwasher or refrigerator in your home. We can arrive on the scene within minutes, and all it takes is one phone call.
We can handle any need that you have from start to finish. The first thing we do in most cases is make sure the source of the flood water is contained and that you and your contents are safe, then we perform complete water removal and water cleanup. We use state-of-the-art equipment for fast and complete structural drying, dehumidification and cleanup, then work to make sure your contents are restored to previous condition. Then we take care of any needed water restoration and provide full water damage repair services.
Sewage Removal and Cleanup
If you have sewage damage, we also provide safe sewage cleanup and mold removal to keep you and your loved ones safe. Raw sewage is difficult to mitigate and is extremely dangerous. It contains high amounts of harmful bacteria and there are serious health risks associated with sewage damage. Black water has the potential to cause extreme damage. Because of this, only trained professionals with the right equipment should handle sewage removal. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage can cause disease, can destroy your valuables and cause severe damage to your property.
We’re here for Water Cleanup Yalaha
The residents of Yalaha are some of our most loyal customers. We understand how stressful it can be to live in a humid subtropical climate so close to the ocean. Widespread flooding and frequent rainstorms can pose a serious threat to your property and require water cleanup. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency flood damage cleanup and restoration services. Call us at (800) 379-6368 and we can be at your home in minutes to prevent further damage to your property.
When you have an emergency water damage situation on your hands, choose the water damage company you can trust – choose 1-800 Dry Me Out.
The Do’s and Don’ts for when water damage occurs
- Mop up and blot as much excess water as possible.
- After removing any lamps or tabletop items, wipe water from wood furniture.
- Prop up wet upholstery cushions in an area with good airflow for even drying.
- Place aluminum foil, china saucers or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpets.
- Turn on A/C for maximum drying in summer; open windows to help speed drying in winter.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying.
- Move valuable art to a safe place.
- Blot wet carpeting and hardwood floors with clean towels.
- Open suitcases and luggage to dry, in sunlight if possible.
- If ceilings are sagging, punch small holes to relieve trapped water after placing pans beneath.
- Leave wet fabrics in place – dry as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Leave books, magazines, or other items with colored ink on wet carpet or floors.
- Use your regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Use TVs or other electrical appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially wet concrete floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.